Tara Richter is the President of Richter Publishing LLC. She specializes in helping business owners how to write their non-fiction story in 4 weeks & publish a book in order to become an expert in their industry. She has been featured on CNN, ABC, Daytime TV, FOX, SSN, Channel 10 News, USA TODAY, Beverly Hills Times and radio stations all over the world.
Her degree is in Graphic Design and she worked in the copy and print industry in the Silicon Valley before moving to Florida. She has written and published 14 of her own books in just a few short years. Tara now has published many other authors all over the world including Anthony Amos & celebrity entrepreneur, Kevin Harrington, Shark from ABC’s “Shark Tank” with their joint book, “How to Catch a Shark.” Tara has streamlined the writing and publishing industry over the last 10 years allowing anyone to become a published author. Within her company, she has assisted over 50 female authors write, publish and market their books. Not only in the Florida area, but her books have also been translated into Danish & Spanish. Her female authors live in the U.S., Australia, London, Hungry, Denmark and the Bahamas. During 2019 she traveled to Asia and volunteered with a group for four months to help nonprofits to save women and children from sex trafficking and assisted at the Elephant Freedom Project. They help save elephants from enslavement from brutal conditions and give them land to freely roam on. She lived with 17 others in Vietnam, Thailand, Japan & Singapore. Richter’s efforts are making a global impact.
Tara cannot wait to start traveling again when the world opens back up. As that is one of her main passions. She started working on a book about being able to live and work anywhere during her time in Asia, as she was still running her publishing house abroad. You can find her journey on her other website: https://nomadpublisher.com She is going to pick that back up again now that we are finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel now in 2022.
You can find a list of all of Tara’s books on Amazon by going here: http://www.amazon.com/Tara-Richter/e/B00CGKD8FG
- 2013 Finalist for Tampa Bay’s Business Woman of the Year Award
- 2014 Nominee for Tampa’s Up & Coming Businesses
- 2015 Nominee for 2015 Iconic Woman of the Year
- 2015 Finalist for Best in Biz
- 2015 Amazon Best Selling Author & #1 Amazon Hot New Release
- 2016 Recipient of H.E.R.O. Award
- 2017 Commencement Speaker for Keiser University Graduation
- 2019 Nominee for Tampa Bay’s Corporate Philanthropy Award
- 2020 Amazon Best Seller for the title, “How to Run a Business During a Zombie Apocalypse”
- 2021 Florida Authors and Publishers Association (FAPA) Book Award Winner Business Category